The Barking Kudu, located in the Lakeview District of Birmingham, opened in 2002 as a bar, music venue, and private events facility. In 2010 they added a kitchen and now offer a lunch and late night menu that features deli and signature sandwiches, signature salads and Tex-Mex.
The Barking Kudu has one of the best patios in town — it’s perfect for enjoying a happy hour beer, catching a comedy show on Mondays or watching live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
And since everyone asks at some point, Kudus are a variation of the antelopes residing in dense bush or forest areas.
- Drink Specials and Happy Hour: Monday through Saturday 3-8pm
- Monday: Comikaze Open Mic Stand Up $2 High Lifes starting at 8pm
- Tuesday: $2 Tuesday Night Trivia; $2 Tacos, $2 High Lifes, $2 Wells
- Wednesday: Woodchuck Wednesday Happy Hour Prices on Woodchuck all day
- Sunday: $3 Mimosas starting at 4pm